Monday, March 2, 2009

Blogrolling

I'm looking at my blogrolls in preparation for some changes, and I realized that I haven't listed a lot of blogs I read. (Chris Rowan's geoblogosphere feed is great for me, but not so great for people who are chasing links from blog to blog.)

Anyway, if you want me to link to you, and you don't see your blog name on my sidebar, please leave a comment. Especially if I've been linking to your posts and commenting on your blog, and somehow I've managed to forget to add you to my public list.

5 comments:

Mathias said...

Me ;-D

Robert Grumbine said...

Me too. Looking forward to your 20 links on the expanding earth.

Anonymous said...

Be great if you could add my blog
Thanks!

ScienceWoman said...

My title could use an update. Thanks!

Jim L. said...

It would be awesome if you could add mine as well.